To organize and support local Republican clubs across the United States of America which provide education and information that encourage understanding of our government, politics, and participation in the process at all levels.
It is our belief that most of the corrupting influences in American politics could be erased and government generally made more responsive by one basic improvement. That is, simply for more good citizens to participate in politics. “We get the government we deserve, not the one we wish for,” remains a guide-star for a free people. We offer a meaningful movement of political clubs as the most practical means by which a broad citizen participation in politics may be achieved.
1. To provide a practical means for broad citizen participation in politics.
2. To promote practical political education and the dissemination of information on our political system.
3. To promote the development of potential political leaders.
4. To assist in carrying out the purposes of the Republican Party, whose purpose we believe includes:
- Providing leadership in government.
- Protecting individual rights and freedoms.
- Promoting clean government with local emphasis.
- Keeping the public informed on the status of their government.